Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CHRISTMAS, PLEASE!

I'll be "recording" acoustic renditions of my favorite/underrated Christmas songs. Yes, I plan on singing too. Here are the songs (and composers) I plan on covering:

Somewhere In My Memory (John Williams)

Christmas Time Is Here (Vince Guaraldi)

Christmas for Cowboys (John Denver)

We're Goin' to the Country! (Sufjan Stevens)

The First Noel (Scott E Hall)

Skating (Vince Guaraldi)

Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis (Tom Waits)*

Merry Christmas Darling (Richard Carpenter & Frank Pooler)

That Was The Worst Christmas Ever! (Sufjan Stevens)

Little Drummer Boy (Mark Kozelek)

Joy To The World (Sufjan Stevens)

Once In Royal David's City (Mack Wilberg)

"Muppet Christmas Carol" Medley (Paul Williams/Miles Goodman)

Remember (Christmas) (Harry Nilsson)*

Ignition (Christmas) (Scott E Hall & R. Kelly)

*implies the song actually has nothing to do with Christmas

I plan on recording around finals week.

No comments:

Post a Comment