Thursday, December 12, 2013

2013: In Memories

(Some cheesy background music as you read this post)



Well,it's been a great year. I feel like I had more fun naturally than I have had in years. This means I don't remember doing as much fun stuff... as much as I remember having fun doing anything I was doing. And for the record, I did darn fun stuff too.
Every season I went through this year was my first season since 2009 without any clinical stress issues. There was a lot of inner rebirth shtuff going on throughout the year.
Here's me and some homies from the summer- Willy C, Robo Rob, Mandrew, Roommate Jake- at "top of the world." Just a few of the many amazing people I met this year.



I didn't do much for the first couple of months. Nothing really happened. But I'm cool with that.
I fell in love with the spring colors in Logan.






Met these guys & gals this fall semester. 
This fall semester was my only semester as a journalism major here at USU. I worked harder than ever and I guess it payed off. I wrote a bunch of articles for a blog on the local music scene and got to meet some great local bands. I passed Prof. LaPlante's class!
Meanwhile, these homies kept me entertained. Still do.
A hike in the Wellsvilles with some buds.
It was an epic time.
This is just a great picture.
This was taken in the span of 7 weeks where I worked at the ICON factory which had me at work by 5:30 working 10-11 hours a day. I do not miss that.





I fell in love with the fall colors in Logan.
This is a part of Logan known as "the island." It's not really an island, but it's really pretty & it's where I lived for 8 of 12 months this year. From my apartment, I've either walked or ran by everything in this picture.




I attended my first general conference with a random group of people from our ward. It was a truly great spiritual experience and a kinda weird social experience.







My bro Keith got his Masters in Special Ed from some college I've never heard of. This picture is from the last time I saw him before he and his fam moved to Calgary. 
So far I've gone the whole year without seeing my bro Todd & his fam in Wisconsin. I'll be seeing them around Christmas time.



I saw a Flaming Lips show this summer with some random chicks who wanted to see a Flaming Lips show. They were troopers and the show was LEGIT.
Not sure how this wound up being the last picture on the thing, but it is. Anyways, I'll be starting my theatre studies at Utah State University next year while working for The Statesman.
2013 was a GREAT year and it's not even over yet!








No comments:

Post a Comment