Monday, July 28, 2014

The 1 And Only Political Statement I Am Going To Make (and i'm going to make it right now)

About 5 minutes ago, I read some facebook comments made by a mother from my a place I have lived in at one point. I know her; she's a friend of mine. Yet I'm taking advantage of us not being internet friends by chewing her out right now. She said the economy was in bad shape, which is something I can agree with. The one thing she said that drove me to write this blogpost:
"Self-Employment Tax Is Killing Me."
Mrs. Anonymous Mother, I could assure that self-employment taxes are NOT killing you, but then again, I don't know about your personal life. But I know at least a little about your lifestyle.
Here is a list of things that you have that my family does not have. I guarantee that cutting off on at least one of these things will help you pay those self-employment taxes...

-Designer clothing
-A 3-story house
-Jet skis
-Snowmobiles
-Vacations to Hawaii
-Vehicles manufactured less than 5 years ago
-5G smart phones
-Bikinis
-Boats
-Skiing equipment
-Guns/Firearms
-At least 1 giant TV
-Hunting gear
-Customized apparel
-An annual professional family photographer
-More designer clothing
+  more things, I'm certain

Moral of the story is: BUDGET YOUR MONEY
There's a lot of irony when people say liberals don't budget their money well... because not all of us do.... but the same goes for conservatives. If you're worried about how much money the government spends, maybe you should start worrying about the excess spending within your own home. Believe it or not, budgeting is a universal value.
As for you, Mrs. Anonymous Mother, I give you my final words:
YOU MIGHT NOT BE "RICH," BUT YOU SURE AS **** AREN'T "POOR."

No comments:

Post a Comment