Friday, January 3, 2014

The College Football Teams I Hate

6 UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS

Over-rated QBs? We got 'em.

5 UNIVERSITY OF OKLAHOMA
Bob. Stoops. Need I say more?

4 OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY 

2002: Never forgive, never forget.

3 UNIVERSITY OF UTAH



Screw these guys.










2 BOISE STATE UNIVERSITY


Orcs from Lord of the Rings?
think lower.
People at KISS concerts?
lower.
Raiders fans?
almost there...
Boise State fans.
the lowest form of life.





1 UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA












I have never rooted for USC in any football game ever. Somewhat raised a UCLA fan (some years they aren't so entertaining to follow), I was raised to hate USC. I always despise their quarterbacks, their fans, and at one point Pete Carroll. But Northern California is always where it's at. So Cal is an overrated wasteland. Just gotta hate these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment