Monday, January 14, 2013

3 (of many) Albums That Have Changed My Life

Wilco Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
(April 2002)/February 2008
Pavement Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain
(February 1994)/March 2009
Bon Iver Bon Iver
(June 2011)/December 2012
*Band Album name 
(Date released)/Date I got it
So, yeah.  These are the 3 albums I picked.  I almost picked Illinois by Sufjan Stevens, but instead have given a song from there an individual post, which I will probably never finish.  I also almost put Led Zeppelin IV here, but I wasn't exactly in my adolescent years when I got that one.  But these are 3 albums I picked up in 3 different periods of my life.  They've shape who I constantly become.
I wrote 1 tonight, just writing everything and anything that came to my head.  It's really long.  I probably won't have a second one for a long time.  So if you have a lot (A LOT) of free time and you enjoy reading about other people's memories, take a look.  I myself start work again tomorrow and return as well to the bitter world of homework.
HAVE A NICE DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment